Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Love You Through and Through

I had been looking for a children's book appropriate for toddlers, and young preschoolers that portrayed how parents love their children at all times, totally and completely, even when children are acting ways that parents don't particularly love. I thought I'd be looking for a book like that for a while as I didn't find one like it at Barnes and Noble or any of the independent children's books shop where I was looking. Until I found the book "I Love You Through and Through" at Walmart.

With rhymes like:
I love your inside, your outside.
I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side and your mad side"

Its a book that shows children that parents love them completely at all times, with all the cute and silly, even obnoxious and annoying things they do. From the tops of their heads to the tips of their toes, parents truly do love their children through and through and as the book concludes "Yesterday today and tomorrow too."

I highly recommend this book for babies, toddlers and young children. Its a fun sit down, cuddle and tickle with your child book.

No comments: